Liberty, Missouri
100% full Not resolved

My hair was Chocolate Cherry from the Feria line.I bought 2 boxes of the Voilet Soft Black for the Feria line.

Put in with my professional stylist! It came out as the picture! QUALITY CONTROL! Just a darker shade of what I had with at least 2" of new growth.

Nothing black or violet about this color. I've been using this brand for years! I am now trying a new line!

How do you compensate or convince people to stay with your product if it's going to be Russian roulette!There should be a check and balance system.

Bridgette Harvey-cubit

This reviewer shared experience about "not the color on the box. i wasted $60 price of stylist on the wrong color" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $83. The author is overall dissatisfied with Loreal Usa and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about loreal paris feria midnight collection hair dye from Loreal Usa was finish color not what i wanted Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Loreal Usa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Loreal Usa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Loreal Usa?

Comments