I finally got my hair cut and decided to dye it.I lightened it with a lo-real hair lightener, which worked fine.
My hair was pale. The I waited 24 hours and colored it smoky blue. The color on the box was grayish blue..more gray then blue..the color on my head looks smurffy...literally. My hair is smurf blue.
I am not happy. I lift it on for twenty minutes..like the box said. I dont know what else to write..I am disgusted and yet I have to sit here and write 100 wrote essay.
Am I being graded..how *** is this..ridiculous..
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I saw the tv ad that showed pricing to be $29.95. Upon receipt of product I read the packing list and found that they were going to require 5..."
- "2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line. These are not the type of "women" you should be..."
- "Spent £4k and left with fine hair to the front, asked for straight hair and left with frizzy curly hair. They try to rectify by poo smelling solutions which..."
- "We went to outback to celebrate our daughters birthday with our granddaughter who is 4 tonight. We got there at 4:45 there were 8 people in the restaurant. 10..."
- "Hi my name is Roberto I was very unhappy with my service I revived at store #k71134. I in return asked for my money back and the employee replayed "you..."
- "The bottom rung of the fairly new 10' Werner ladder I had been using literally splintered underneath my feet causing me to fall and dislocate my shoulder. The piece..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."