Cumberland, Maryland

I finally got my hair cut and decided to dye it.I lightened it with a lo-real hair lightener, which worked fine.

My hair was pale. The I waited 24 hours and colored it smoky blue. The color on the box was grayish blue..more gray then blue..the color on my head looks smurffy...literally. My hair is smurf blue.

I am not happy. I lift it on for twenty minutes..like the box said. I dont know what else to write..I am disgusted and yet I have to sit here and write 100 wrote essay.

Am I being graded..how *** is this..ridiculous..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of finish color not what i wanted and loreal hair color. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "hair is a mess" of loreal usa smokey pastels hair dye and associated monetary loss in the amount of $11. Loreal Usa needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned loreal usa smokey pastels hair dye in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Loreal Usa.

Had an Experience with Loreal Usa?

Comments

I like it.

Louisville, Kentucky, United States #1200028

I'm sorry to be a B****...but...this was funny.

I went to school to do this...and your first mistake is thinking you are gonna get the result on the box on your head.

Lets be honest; most of the models on the boxes have their hair edited to look like the "ideal" result...most particular in a unnatural hair colour such as this.

No one should attempt at-home hair colour unless they have some sort of knowledge on hair.

Go to a salon to get these things done or a school where if you can't afford it (my advice don't do it if you can't afford the upkeep.....just buy a wig) and usually cosmetology schools have a less expensive service charge.

But- if you cut corners to save money; this is the result you get.

I hope to see more results on this product.This is too funny.