Loreal Usa - Smurf head

3 of 92 Loreal Usa reviews

I finally got my hair cut and decided to dye it.I lightened it with a lo-real hair lightener, which worked fine.

My hair was pale. The I waited 24 hours and colored it smoky blue. The color on the box was grayish blue..more gray then blue..the color on my head looks smurffy...literally. My hair is smurf blue.

I am not happy. I lift it on for twenty minutes..like the box said. I dont know what else to write..I am disgusted and yet I have to sit here and write 100 wrote essay.

Am I being graded..how *** is this..ridiculous..

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Finish color not what i wanted
    • Loreal hair color

Feria Smokey Blue
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #901515

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Loreal Usa? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 92 Loreal Usa reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 17 #1200028 Louisville, Kentucky, United States

I'm sorry to be a B****...but...this was funny.
I went to school to do this...and your first mistake is thinking you are gonna get the result on the box on your head.
Lets be honest; most of the models on the boxes have their hair edited to look like the "ideal" result...most particular in a unnatural hair colour such as this.
No one should attempt at-home hair colour unless they have some sort of knowledge on hair.
Go to a salon to get these things done or a school where if you can't afford it (my advice don't do it if you can't afford the upkeep.....just buy a wig) and usually cosmetology schools have a less expensive service charge.
But- if you cut corners to save money; this is the result you get. I hope to see more results on this product. This is too funny.

2 4 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Loreal Usa. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Loreal Usa.
Filing a new complaint about
×