Cumberland, Maryland

I finally got my hair cut and decided to dye it.I lightened it with a lo-real hair lightener, which worked fine.

My hair was pale. The I waited 24 hours and colored it smoky blue. The color on the box was grayish blue..more gray then blue..the color on my head looks smurffy...literally. My hair is smurf blue.

I am not happy. I lift it on for twenty minutes..like the box said. I dont know what else to write..I am disgusted and yet I have to sit here and write 100 wrote essay.

Am I being graded..how *** is this..ridiculous..

Review about: Feria Smokey Blue.

I didn't like: Finish color not what i wanted, Loreal hair color.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss hair is a mess / $11
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Loreal Usa?

Comments

I like it.

Louisville, Kentucky, United States #1200028

I'm sorry to be a B****...but...this was funny.

I went to school to do this...and your first mistake is thinking you are gonna get the result on the box on your head.

Lets be honest; most of the models on the boxes have their hair edited to look like the "ideal" result...most particular in a unnatural hair colour such as this.

No one should attempt at-home hair colour unless they have some sort of knowledge on hair.

Go to a salon to get these things done or a school where if you can't afford it (my advice don't do it if you can't afford the upkeep.....just buy a wig) and usually cosmetology schools have a less expensive service charge.

But- if you cut corners to save money; this is the result you get.

I hope to see more results on this product.This is too funny.