I purchased the Voluminous Butterfly Intenza Waterproof Mascara. After the first use I tried to remove it with Ponds Cold Cream...didn't work.

I had to purchase a specific waterproof eye makeup. I couldn't find the L'Oreal brand so I went with Maybelline Expert Eye moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover for waterproof eye makeup. It works however I have to do repeated applications and rub quite a bit. The issue I have with this is I don't have thick eyelashes in the first place and because removal is difficult I have noticed I'll get one or two eyelashes that will come out in the process.

No, I'm not ill so there is no underlying medical condition for the eyelashes to come out. This stuff just doesn't want to come off which is what the idea behind waterproof eye makeup is all about but I don't want to loose what little eye lashes I have in the process. I'll be throwing this in the garbage and going back to "regular" mascara.

I'm not going to bother contacting L'Oreal. They don't seem to have a specific customer service complaint department.

Product or Service Mentioned: Loreal Usa Voluminous Butterfly Intenza Mascara.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• L oreal Waterproof Mascara
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 18, 2016.

Comments