La Center, Kentucky

I've been using L'oreal since I'm 16 years old.I never had any problem with it.

Related: Loreal Usa - Hair is falling out since using this: L'Oreal Paris Feria Absolute Platinum Advanced Lightening System, Extreme Platinum

Last Friday Aug. 29, 2015 I decided to buy one at Walmart in preparation for my birthday which is today Aug. 31, 2015 and dye my hair when I get home. Suddenly I developed severe allergy.

My head and face all swollen and there's liquid draining from my scalp. Yesterday I was rushed to the ER because the swelling descends to my nape and I'm afraid it would affect my breathing. I was given STEROID shot and prescription meds. Today Aug.

31 is my birthday but sadly I can't celebrate it due to my severe allergy.

I wonder if I had bought a defective product bec.This is the first time it happened to me,as I've said earlier I never had any problems with their product before.

Review about: Loreal Hair Colour.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Loreal Usa Hair Dye
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Loreal Usa?

Comments

you have developed an allergy to the dye.it doesnt matter that you have used it since you were 16.

you can develope an alergy at any time. and you are more likely to develope an allergy from something you are exposed to over a period of time.

so i frobably wouldnt use that again or your reacton may be worse nex time.im suprised the dr at the ER didnt tell you this.

to Anonymous #1028202

Thank you, yes I will never ever use it again.Ever...

Yes, they indicated in my discharge note that no more hair dye so this will be the last time.Thank you.