I've been using L'oreal since I'm 16 years old.I never had any problem with it.
Last Friday Aug. 29, 2015 I decided to buy one at Walmart in preparation for my birthday which is today Aug. 31, 2015 and dye my hair when I get home. Suddenly I developed severe allergy.
My head and face all swollen and there's liquid draining from my scalp. Yesterday I was rushed to the ER because the swelling descends to my nape and I'm afraid it would affect my breathing. I was given STEROID shot and prescription meds. Today Aug.
31 is my birthday but sadly I can't celebrate it due to my severe allergy.
I wonder if I had bought a defective product bec.This is the first time it happened to me,as I've said earlier I never had any problems with their product before.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Loreal Hair Colour
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought 4A dark ash brown cool and got jet black hair. Looks like you guys from Loreal do not care because I don't see a response from other complaints...."
- "I always use Loreal Mega Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, well I decided to give their Mega Strength a try and boy what a mistake. This product actually bonded my..."
- "My hair had fallen out so. Bad it cause it to be bald I'm still dealing with the fact that my hair will never be the same I would like..."
- "I got my wedding dress from JJ's and I had not one problem. I even waited way too long to order it. They promised I'd have my dress with custom..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "I rented from them and was charged 30% more than their "No Surprises" pricing. There was NOT full disclosure concerning the roadside assistance plan. My reservation total was..."
- "Sears and the third party delivery that they are using, have been a horror story for me and my wife as well. Purchased a Sealy Granite Bay Ti2 mattress Jan..."
- "This has been a piece a junk. Within first 6 months of owning the furniture store had it restitched/reupholstered because the seams were coming apart. Then the fake leather that..."