I purchased a $14.99 dollar jar of Revitalift eye cream only to be shocked when I opened that jar and found it half empty.I mean I'm paying $14.99 for a 0.5 oz jar and then they can't even give you the full 0.5 oz jar.
What a rip off. What you can't see in the picture is that there is no cream underneath. The jar has maybe about 0.2 oz in it total.
I have never been more disappointed in a product then I am now with Revitalift.This is the first and last time I will buy L'Oreal.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line. These are not the type of "women" you should be..."
- "Bought the warm kit, six shades, the image shows one purple color in the kit. Sure enough they send me two purples. I called them and they said they send..."
- "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..."
- "I bought an expensive Brinkmann charcoal grill a few years ago. This grill constantly rusts or breaks, so I have to order part after part after part. This..."
- "I had the WORST first experience with the company! I made two orders and BOTH were completely mest up one worst than the other one. The bases under the..."
- "Resume services or give refund for not providing proper services. On 08-26-2015, my service with POW was interrupted with notice of wrong doing whatsoever. I still receive notifications from current..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."