Loreal Usa - Loreal Mega Strength Destroyed Extensions

Update added by user Mar 01, 2012

Well there you have it I guess I can add the pictures.....it was so painful and horrifying, what a traumatic thing to go through.I lost enjoying a weekend, a day of work, $50 for products to try and fix it myself, $120 at the salon Monday to remove the huge mass and $400 Monday night to apply new extensions back in.

I was considering leaving the extensions out, but my real hair was very damaged.A VERY EXPENSIVE MISTAKE!!!!

Original review posted by user Mar 01, 2012

I always use Loreal Mega Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, well I decided to give their Mega Strength a try and boy what a mistake.This product actually bonded my human hair extensions together.

It took a salon stylist 5 HOURS to remove each strand of hair out of the huge mass of hair that was bonded to the back of my head the size of a cantalope melon. This happened on a Saturday night and could not get it undone or find anyone to attempt it. I took the day off work Monday and after siting in a salon from 11:30-4:30 I was finally free, with minimal damage to my real hair. This product should have a warning on the label if anything else.

I am just grateful I did not have to buzz all my hair off to remove the mass.I wish I could attach the picture.....it is VERY HORRIFYING!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Loreal Usa. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Loreal Usa.
Filing a new complaint about