Update added by user Mar 01, 2012
Well there you have it I guess I can add the pictures.....it was so painful and horrifying, what a traumatic thing to go through.I lost enjoying a weekend, a day of work, $50 for products to try and fix it myself, $120 at the salon Monday to remove the huge mass and $400 Monday night to apply new extensions back in.
I was considering leaving the extensions out, but my real hair was very damaged.A VERY EXPENSIVE MISTAKE!!!!
Original review posted by user Mar 01, 2012
I always use Loreal Mega Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, well I decided to give their Mega Strength a try and boy what a mistake.This product actually bonded my human hair extensions together.
It took a salon stylist 5 HOURS to remove each strand of hair out of the huge mass of hair that was bonded to the back of my head the size of a cantalope melon. This happened on a Saturday night and could not get it undone or find anyone to attempt it. I took the day off work Monday and after siting in a salon from 11:30-4:30 I was finally free, with minimal damage to my real hair. This product should have a warning on the label if anything else.
I am just grateful I did not have to buzz all my hair off to remove the mass.I wish I could attach the picture.....it is VERY HORRIFYING!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mega Strength Fortifying Shampoo
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..."
- "I was at the shop till you drop at the convention center in the greater shreveport/bossier city la. I cam across a booth for make up and creams as a..."
- "I received the creams on a free trial offer .. Ordered on 21 December by the 6 January two payments of £97.95 was taken from my bank Halifax / lloydsbanking..."
- "So here it is, the day of delivery and the tracking on the website still shows that it's in California. I live all the way in Michigan to so... I..."
- "We purchased two cordless phones from a Panasonic on line dealer, Premium Store.com. Delivery time was nearly three weeks after the order was placed but given the holiday that was..."
- "I've purchased a lot of coral from a lot of sellers and vendors in the last few years. This is the first negative feedback I've given. Typically I stay away..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."