Loreal Usa - Loreal Mega Strength Destroyed Extensions
Update added by user Mar 01, 2012
Well there you have it I guess I can add the pictures.....it was so painful and horrifying, what a traumatic thing to go through.I lost enjoying a weekend, a day of work, $50 for products to try and fix it myself, $120 at the salon Monday to remove the huge mass and $400 Monday night to apply new extensions back in.
I was considering leaving the extensions out, but my real hair was very damaged.A VERY EXPENSIVE MISTAKE!!!!
Original review posted by user Mar 01, 2012
I always use Loreal Mega Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, well I decided to give their Mega Strength a try and boy what a mistake.This product actually bonded my human hair extensions together.
It took a salon stylist 5 HOURS to remove each strand of hair out of the huge mass of hair that was bonded to the back of my head the size of a cantalope melon. This happened on a Saturday night and could not get it undone or find anyone to attempt it. I took the day off work Monday and after siting in a salon from 11:30-4:30 I was finally free, with minimal damage to my real hair. This product should have a warning on the label if anything else.
I am just grateful I did not have to buzz all my hair off to remove the mass.I wish I could attach the picture.....it is VERY HORRIFYING!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mega Strength Fortifying Shampoo
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "SCAM!! SCAM!! SCAM!! Do not order from this so call company. I ordered the kinky kurl out unit on March 7, 2015. On March 20, 2015 I emiled them to..."
- "In response to everyone who posted that they didn't know they were signing up for a subscription: You're all idiots. You're blaming the company for your lack of education. Are..."
- "I do not sell for this company but after seeing the explosive YouTube videos of the Mineral Liquid Foundation that even covered sharpie drawn on faces, I just HAD to..."
- "I got my wedding dress from JJ's and I had not one problem. I even waited way too long to order it. They promised I'd have my dress with custom..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "We purchased two cordless phones from a Panasonic on line dealer, Premium Store.com. Delivery time was nearly three weeks after the order was placed but given the holiday that was..."
- "Went to our usual Wendys (store # 00007430, order #3042) which we frequent at least 4 times a month on May 21st, 2016 at 2 pm. We used the drive..."
- "I've purchased a lot of coral from a lot of sellers and vendors in the last few years. This is the first negative feedback I've given. Typically I stay away..."