Loreal Usa - Loreal Eversleek is Highly Flammable

Used Eversleek, hair was dry. Leaned over my stove to put on a pot.

My head went up in flames.

I was screaming and trying to get the *** kitchen faucet to spray, but it wouldn't.

So I stuck my head under the faucet, completely.

The flames kept rising, up and up. They flew up and flared out over my ear, burning it badly.

Then, finally, calm.

So, to any of you who use L'Oreal's products, the package does not say it's flammable. However, there is a disclaimer on Amazon under their products that states:

Safety Information

Flammable until dry. Avoid Fire, flame, smoking and heat (except for styling appliances) during application and until hair is completely dry.

I don't know much, but I think that should be on the package, itself.

Especially since I now have an extremely short sideburn, missing bangs, and a second degree burn...on my ear. Plus, blisters on my face.

My doctor was flummoxed.

Aaaand, after emailing and calling L'Oreal for weeks, I received a phone call from Ellen, saying this had never happened. She offered to pay for my doctor bill. Then she sent me a check to reimburse the Cost of the Product. NO doctor bills covered.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Loreal Usa. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Loreal Usa.
Filing a new complaint about