Used Eversleek, hair was dry. Leaned over my stove to put on a pot.
My head went up in flames.
I was screaming and trying to get the *** kitchen faucet to spray, but it wouldn't.
So I stuck my head under the faucet, completely.
The flames kept rising, up and up. They flew up and flared out over my ear, burning it badly.
Then, finally, calm.
So, to any of you who use L'Oreal's products, the package does not say it's flammable. However, there is a disclaimer on Amazon under their products that states:
Flammable until dry. Avoid Fire, flame, smoking and heat (except for styling appliances) during application and until hair is completely dry.
I don't know much, but I think that should be on the package, itself.
Especially since I now have an extremely short sideburn, missing bangs, and a second degree burn...on my ear. Plus, blisters on my face.
My doctor was flummoxed.
Aaaand, after emailing and calling L'Oreal for weeks, I received a phone call from Ellen, saying this had never happened. She offered to pay for my doctor bill. Then she sent me a check to reimburse the Cost of the Product. NO doctor bills covered.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I started using R+F at the end of this past May. I was so impressed with my personal results within (3 days), that I decided to join to get a..."
- "I purchased a $14.99 dollar jar of Revitalift eye cream only to be shocked when I opened that jar and found it half empty. I mean I'm paying $14.99 for..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "Purchased an expensive slipcovered sofa from Pottery Barn (PB) approx one yr ago. The slipcover does not stay in place and the seat cushions move away from the back of..."
- "Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000. I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made..."