Used Eversleek, hair was dry. Leaned over my stove to put on a pot.
My head went up in flames.
I was screaming and trying to get the *** kitchen faucet to spray, but it wouldn't.
So I stuck my head under the faucet, completely.
The flames kept rising, up and up. They flew up and flared out over my ear, burning it badly.
Then, finally, calm.
So, to any of you who use L'Oreal's products, the package does not say it's flammable. However, there is a disclaimer on Amazon under their products that states:
Flammable until dry. Avoid Fire, flame, smoking and heat (except for styling appliances) during application and until hair is completely dry.
I don't know much, but I think that should be on the package, itself.
Especially since I now have an extremely short sideburn, missing bangs, and a second degree burn...on my ear. Plus, blisters on my face.
My doctor was flummoxed.
Aaaand, after emailing and calling L'Oreal for weeks, I received a phone call from Ellen, saying this had never happened. She offered to pay for my doctor bill. Then she sent me a check to reimburse the Cost of the Product. NO doctor bills covered.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I bought 4A dark ash brown cool and got jet black hair. Looks like you guys from Loreal do not care because I don't see a response from other complaints...."
- "I purchased a $14.99 dollar jar of Revitalift eye cream only to be shocked when I opened that jar and found it half empty. I mean I'm paying $14.99 for..."
- "I ordered Timewise kit and deep wrinkle filler. I used for 12 weeks and didn't do what they claimed it would. Didn't improve skin or wrinkles. I did return item..."
- "Purchased an expensive slipcovered sofa from Pottery Barn (PB) approx one yr ago. The slipcover does not stay in place and the seat cushions move away from the back of..."
- "Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000. I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made..."
- "I purchased Conspiration Pilote Canvas sunglasses from Louis Vuitton store. After carefully wearing little more than 100 times center bar canvas leather broke and fell out. Went to..."
- "NAME: Check People, LLC. ACCREDITED BUSINESS: NO CONTACT: Ethan Rodriguez ADDRESS: Check People advertises free people search, or $1.00 reverse phone lookup, I thought good price like an ***, utilized..."
- "I had a very bad expiernce . The car I bought had many issues. It was making a knocking noise. I Was not sure if it was the motor..."