Loreal Usa - Hair turned Blue
I just bought blonde and black.Black underneath and platinum blonde on top.
Yeah the blonde barely had enough for half my hair which I usually use less then a bottle with other products. Then the black looked good and later the next day it turned blue! It looked awful. I wanted black not blue, if I wanted blue I would have bought fricken blue!
I don't think I will ever buy anything from Loreal again.
Not happy with this and I read two other reviews that said their hair turned the wrong colors.Oh yeah and my blue hair is permanent hopefully I can dye over it.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Permanent Hair Color
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Most people think about famous models long and tall completely blond. We all love the long legged women but completely European feels boring, but what about Kate Moss. Most people..."
- "Progene Test Study is a white collar scam, DONT PARTICIPATE! After receiving, following the directions very carefully and activating the already expired supplement for $.99 ($149.85 for study incompletion)..."
- "They have been stealing pictures of people who use Beachbody products and using them to sell their own. Advocare is a scam!!..."
- "No Communication with the person buying stuff. I am still waiting for an item from an order from the beginning of October. Why isn't there a phone number for customer..."
- "We purchased a 2014 Rockwood travel trailer new in April 2014. In March 2015, the front tires were low on pressure. I noticed cracks around outside bead and on..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."