Featured on Instagram Not resolved

I just bought blonde and black.Black underneath and platinum blonde on top.

Related: Loreal Usa - Lore all preference medium ash blond and blondes sims bleach no longer works.

Yeah the blonde barely had enough for half my hair which I usually use less then a bottle with other products. Then the black looked good and later the next day it turned blue! It looked awful. I wanted black not blue, if I wanted blue I would have bought fricken blue!

I don't think I will ever buy anything from Loreal again.

Not happy with this and I read two other reviews that said their hair turned the wrong colors.Oh yeah and my blue hair is permanent hopefully I can dye over it.

Review about: Permanent Hair Color.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Loreal Usa Hair Dye
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $11
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Loreal Usa?

Comments

So you think you have problems. There are millions of children in cancer wards with no hair that would love to have your problem. Count your blessings.

carole
Birmingham, Alabama, United States #935095

Go and get the hair color remover and start over.

NaughtyNancy

Good luck coloring over the blue.I used the splatt!

dye and went blue on purpose. After it started fading, I hated it and tried to color over it.

I used a dark brown and ended up having army green hair.Eventually, I was able to cover it up with red - that really sucks.