Loreal Usa - Hair turned Blue

I just bought blonde and black.Black underneath and platinum blonde on top.

Yeah the blonde barely had enough for half my hair which I usually use less then a bottle with other products. Then the black looked good and later the next day it turned blue! It looked awful. I wanted black not blue, if I wanted blue I would have bought fricken blue!

I don't think I will ever buy anything from Loreal again.

Not happy with this and I read two other reviews that said their hair turned the wrong colors.Oh yeah and my blue hair is permanent hopefully I can dye over it.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Permanent Hair Color
Review category
Health and Beauty
review #501569

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Loreal Usa? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 03, 2015 #979398

So you think you have problems. There are millions of children in cancer wards with no hair that would love to have your problem. Count your blessings.

0 0 Reply

Jan 23, 2015 #935095 Birmingham, Alabama

Go and get the hair color remover and start over.

1 0 Reply

Jan 19, 2015 #933275

Good luck coloring over the blue. I used the splatt! dye and went blue on purpose. After it started fading, I hated it and tried to color over it. I used a dark brown and ended up having army green hair. Eventually, I was able to cover it up with red - that really sucks.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Loreal Usa. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Loreal Usa.
Filing a new complaint about