Loreal Usa - Hair turned Blue
I just bought blonde and black.Black underneath and platinum blonde on top.
Yeah the blonde barely had enough for half my hair which I usually use less then a bottle with other products. Then the black looked good and later the next day it turned blue! It looked awful. I wanted black not blue, if I wanted blue I would have bought fricken blue!
I don't think I will ever buy anything from Loreal again.
Not happy with this and I read two other reviews that said their hair turned the wrong colors.Oh yeah and my blue hair is permanent hopefully I can dye over it.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Permanent Hair Color
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to. There is no pill that will make you skinny. You must follow the program...."
- "Liessss! They say work at your own pace. Be your own boss. Enjoy staying at home with your children. None of it is true. The rude behind your back comments..."
- "I contact Valley Beauty co on Augest 9 and we make a business deal they didn't ask me except for 300$ inreturn they will free ship me 50 pieces of..."
- "We purchased a 2014 Rockwood travel trailer new in April 2014. In March 2015, the front tires were low on pressure. I noticed cracks around outside bead and on..."
- "No Communication with the person buying stuff. I am still waiting for an item from an order from the beginning of October. Why isn't there a phone number for customer..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."