I have been coloring my own hair for years.My cousin recommended I use Loreal.

I tried medium ash brown. Worked fine but I did have a tingle in my scalp for about 2 weeks and got a rash on the back of my arms. I wasn't exactly sure if the rash on my arms was from the hair color. IN 6 weeks it was time to color my hair again .

This time I used Dark ash brown and only left on for 12 minutes. My scalp was red raw, the back of my neck red and my right ear.

My head has been tingling for 2 weeks now and the rash on the back of my arms is back and my eyes are swollen and I have bumps all over my face.I will not be using any of their products ever again.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $125. The author is overall dissatisfied with Loreal Usa. The most disappointing about loreal usa hair dye from Loreal Usa was loreal hair color Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Loreal Usa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Loreal Usa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Loreal Usa?

Comments